Welcome to Gedling Sports Partnership
We are a not for profit Charity, dedicated to the promotion of PE, Health and Wellbeing, School and Community Sport within the Borough of Gedling in Nottinghamshire.
We work very closely with a number of partners, to achieve this, including the Youth Sport Trust, Sport Nottinghamshire, Gedling Borough Council, The Peoples Health Trust.
- The News page includes updated competition results, and general news about school sport and community initiative in Gedling.
- On The School Games page, it has the competition diary and online entry form.
- The Physical Education page has information regarding PE in schools, including Primary School Sports Premium, the Partnerships Primary Teaching Programme, Ofsted Guidance and our comprehensive CPD package that can be booked online.
- The Sports Leadership page has information on the District Leadership Academy, the Sports Leadership programme and the Youth Sport Trust Ambassador Programme.
- The Community page has information regarding our work with our community partners.
- The Community Sport Programme has an important part to play in people lives. Please visit this page to access information about the Gedling Sport Forum.